Original, signed passport. Passport must have at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa page clear of any markings.
Passport-type photograph: One recent (not older than 3 months), passport-size, colour photo with white or grey background.
Proof of Status. Original ILR card or other proof of resident status in the UK, this should be valid for more than 6 months after your return from Greece.
Itinerary. Copy of itinerary showing exact dates of travel from airline or travel agent. Please note that the number of entries on your visa will be based upon your itinerary.
Employment Letter. An original letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. The Employment Letter must be addressed to Greece High Commission If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay.
Bank statements. Original or copy of original three months bank statements. They need to include the full address and name of the applicant, bank transactions and salary. The final balance needs to be of at least £500 plus it needs to show sufficient funds to pay the cost of the accommodation if not paid yet at the time of submission of the application.
Travel insurance (all-risk medical travel insurance). The travel insurance must be issued in the UK only – clearly showing the applicant’s name - has to be valid throughout the complete territory of the Schengen Area and must cover the entire period of the applicant’s intended stay in the Schengen Area; the minimum coverage for medical emergency and repatriation (in case of death clause included) must be €30,000
Additional Documents for Children.
- Application form to be signed by both biological parents or a legal guardian
- Consent letter addressed to the Consulate of Greece signed by both biological parents/ legal guardian or either parent with legal custody (legal custody document must also be provided in this case) is required even if both parents are travelling with the child
- Copy of parent(s) passport(s)
- Child’s Birth certificate (original and copy)
- Original letter from school or college confirming attendance
- Travel Insurance (according to above requirements)
- Proof of address (Utility bills, bank statements) for EU.